Camp focused on JAZZ music. For adults only. Every day, a clinician from the jazz scene comes to give training and advice to the camper to develop their notion and their musical theory. Subsequently, the campers, in one day, practice a piece according to the notions learned during the day. Subsequently, a concert is offered every evening where the musicians offer their work of the day to the public present on site. There would also have a legend that once the room closes to the public, campers as well as teachers engage in jam sessions until the wee hours of the morning. For more information 1-888-834-4342
Dates : June 2nd through June 7th 2024
- Individuals of college or equivalent level of experience in Jazz and popular music
- Group: Members of the musical group already formed of which are individually registered. We first and foremost aim at the improvement of the group.
- Teachers: of all the levels that want to perfect themselves.
Adult: $925 taxes included
Student: $725 taxes included
Team of teachers 2024:
- Voice : Élise Béchard
- Double Bass: David Gelfand
- Guitar : Jon Geary
- Drums : Simon Bergeron
- Piano : Jonathan Turgeon
- Saxophone : Richard Savoie
- Percussions et vibraphone: à venir
Directors for the session: Richard Savoie
For information : Richard Savoie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinicians for 2024 : names to come
Monday, June 3rd :
Tuesday, June 4th :
Wednesday, June 5th :
Thursday, June 6th :
Friday, June 7th :
Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first served, basis.
Teaching staff is subject to change without notice. Places are limited.